stuff I made while living in the sticks

i like to think I crochet and quilt, lately I am just a yarn and fabric collector ;)

Friday, March 8, 2013

March to do list

Oh March. I am looking forward to you bringing some spring weather.
I was tired if winter in January. And February has been extremely snowy.

On my list of things to do


  • T shirt quilt. Really. This thing has been on my to-do list since Aaron was a sophomore in high school. (He graduated from college last year. Oops)  I have about half of them squared up. When I cut one crooked, I set it aside... won't get it done this month, I just need to work on it. 
  • Finish afghan for Tom. Tom is my co-worker and a sweetheart, he will be 80 this summer and has no desire to retire.
  • Declutter.  I am not quite to the "Hoarders" stage...but getting close. 
  • Start going through pictures to display at Jill's graduation party. I asked her if she had any ideas of what she wanted at her party. Cupcakes and goldfish crackers. I think she had the same menu when she was 5!
  • Exercise!  Tendinitis is stupid. 
  • Prom dress shopping with Jill. I keep hoping she wears one she already has. She is not a shopper and it would be so much easier, not to mention cheaper. 
  • Start a quilt for Jill. She has finally made a decision about college. Going to Luther. (Yay!) 



4 comments:

  1. I love Jill's menu. :)

    I have been saving all of my kids' sports jerseys, t-shirts, and sweatshirts to make a quilt for them when they graduate HS. I'm not a quilter, or really much of a seamstress, but that's the plan. My oldest is a junior next year...I should probably start thinking about that!

    Happy weekend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be cool if I ever get it done! Happy weekend to you too :)

      Delete
  2. Too bad I don't have any of my t-shirts left.. I think I donated them all! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of yours here, maybe you will get a pillow ;)

      Delete