I made these dish cloths for a fundraiser last weekend.
But I couldn't get a hold of the lady in charge. So they are put aside for the next one. One thing about living in a small town - there is always someone raising money for something.
The photo is a little wonky, the top one looks big, they are actually all the same size.

These turned out great!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I love making them and always have a little stash of cotton yarn and a hook in my desk at work
DeleteI love homemade dishcloths. Okay, the title of your blog grabbed my attention and then your to do list made me want to follow you. You are so funny and I look forward to hanging out here. I'd love a visit whenever you have the time.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I used those homemade dishcloths for everything. They are my version of unpaper towels. I hope you visit again.
Delete