i like to think I crochet and quilt, lately I am just a yarn and fabric collector ;)
Monday, April 1, 2013
March done list
T shirt quilt. A little progress, all are squared up. baby steps
Finish afghan for Tom. done and delivered, can see it here
Declutter. nope, didn't happen ...yet
Start going through pictures to display at Jill's graduation party. Didn't do this yet either
Exercise! No. Torn cartilage in my knees is awful. I had an MRI and saw an orthopedic surgeon in Dec, she told me it would heal. I saw my family doctor a few weeks ago. He was not happy with her opinion, he said its completely detached and I should get a second opinion. So back to LaCrosse, and they sent me to the same doctor (ugh) She told me this time its just arthritis and surgery wouldn't help. I don't think so, my knee cap moves and it hurts a lot. I know what arthritis is, and that's not the problem in my knee. So I will get another opinion, but not til May.
Prom dress shopping with Jill. She wants to wear her homecoming dress from her junior year. Nice :)
Start a quilt for Jill. I started cutting squares.
Not on the list I made several pillows, dish cloths, and other small projects.
It's nice when your kid decides to wear her old dress again. Great savings! :) I really hope another doctor ill be more knowledgeable and can actually help you!
It's nice when your kid decides to wear her old dress again. Great savings! :) I really hope another doctor ill be more knowledgeable and can actually help you!
ReplyDeleteBe glad you have boys, Lena. Last year we spend $300 on a used prom dress (Yikes!)
Delete