stuff I made while living in the sticks

i like to think I crochet and quilt, lately I am just a yarn and fabric collector ;)

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April to do list


  • Dish cloths. A friend of a friend asked for some to sell in her antique store. So far I have sold 3 sets. 
  • Jill's quilt. Finish cutting the squares and start stitching.
  • Get that Etsy shop going!  Allison and I are both trying to get a little ahead on inventory. I have a couple pillows almost done. (Some scarves done, but won't bother listing them til fall). But Allison sells her baby hats as fast as she can make them. 
  • Baby my knee. Its so dang sore, my appointment is May 1 - far away, but the earliest I could get it without having to take off work.
  • Order Jill's senior pictures. Its going to be hard to decide which ones to choose! 
  • Buckle down with spending. Financial aid did not come through for us like we had hoped. Jill's tuition will be more than I make in a year. Lord help us!



4 comments:

  1. I love "to-do" lists. First thing on my list, is to make a "to-do" list. Always seems to help me get things done and then when items get crossed off...oooooo...what a feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping my list will motivate me. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Tuition and all the other college expenses is so scary!--As is the future job market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully she is a smart cookie, so scholarships will help.

      Delete