I have decided to have my C5&6 fused.
I am scared.
I will be in good hands.
I have tried everything else.
I am getting by. But its hard to be in such pain every single day.
Dr D was very sweet. Seemed shy, but confident.
He told me straight out I would probably not be better.
Nerve damage heals slowly, if at all.
But he feels the weakness in my arms and hands will not progress.
He promised to get rid of the bone spurs that are pressing into my spinal column.
I am ready for this step.
I think.
This is pretty serious! Good luck!! Sending hugs your way.
ReplyDeleteWill pray for fast healing and many blessings. When do you think you will have the surgery?
ReplyDeleteThere are a variety of nutrients that can speed nerve healing, although everyone is different.
Thanks Lena, I am sure there will be a few more rambling worrisome post between now and Aug 10th :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dora, Aug 10th, I told him he had to do it fast before I changed my mind.
ReplyDeleteWill keep you in my prayers and ask the Lord to heal you quickly. I know you'll feel better afterwards and just think of all the sewing you'll be able to do!!
ReplyDelete