stuff I made while living in the sticks
I think it is wonderful!
Thanks Barb. I had fun making it :)
Aww - she's just too young to appreciate it. When she's 28, she'll be giving it to her daughter & bragging on her great aunt that made it.
thanks, I hope so :) I made it in her school colors (as long as they don't move before she gets to high school!) I told her she could keep warm at football games with it.
It looks great.
Thanks!
I think it is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Barb. I had fun making it :)
DeleteAww - she's just too young to appreciate it. When she's 28, she'll be giving it to her daughter & bragging on her great aunt that made it.
ReplyDeletethanks, I hope so :) I made it in her school colors (as long as they don't move before she gets to high school!) I told her she could keep warm at football games with it.
DeleteIt looks great.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete