stuff I made while living in the sticks

i like to think I crochet and quilt, lately I am just a yarn and fabric collector ;)

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oct 11

So far I still have a job :)

My friend who was battling brain cancer passed away yesterday :(  Only 42, so sad.

Finished 2 afghans :) No plans for them, maybe I will get an etsy shop someday.

Had to see an otolaryngologist, I have a little lump on the back of my neck. Nothing to do with my spine surgery and  nothing to worry about, he said I am just weird  :o)   ( I do not need a specialist to tell me that! LOL)  

I have been working on some pillows for my great-nieces for Christmas presents. Seems like a long time til Christmas, but it will sneak up on me if I am not careful.








4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a headstart on Christmas already!! I sure do enjoy the holidays when I get all of my stuff done early. Good for you.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I was working on a patchwork pillow today decided I want one too!

      Delete