Saturday, August 24, 2013

got it done with a whole week to spare!

Jill's quilt.
Big patchwork squares.
Mostly blue and green and novelty fabrics, things that remind me of her.
Ice cream, Charlie Brown, dragonflies, sheet music, golf balls/tees, bowling pinks and pop tarts, the Grinch and Max, little brunette girls and many more.
She picked the fabric for the pieced back" owls, lime green/white hibiscus, Toy Story, pink Bucky Badger, blue and coral/pink polka dots.
 Pink Sherbet Pips squares for the narrow binding.
 (My corners suck. I think all future projects will have rounded corners.)
I thought hand sewing the binding would take forever, but the internet was down at work, so I had some unexpected free time ;)
A bonus picture of our kittens. Ole, Cheddar and Cooper.






4 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt - the colours are so fresh. And those kitties? Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Quilting is something I would love to learn one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol…

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete